When you're not making use of your recreational vehicles, make room at home by storing them with us. Our covered outdoor and indoor RV storage units are built with plenty of room for most recreational vehicles (including campers, boats, and trailers). They are also highly secure and will protect your treasure from water damage, sun damage, mud, dirt and more.
We offer two types of RV and trailer storage at our Prineville, Oregon, location:
- Covered Stalls - with 30 AMP power outlets, overhead lighting, and concrete floors. And by offering three sizes, we can comfortably accommodate Class A, B and C types of RVs. So, select your best option from these threes sizes:12x30, 12x35 or 14x45.
- Fully Enclosed Units - Indoor RV storage that comes with extra wide automatic roll-up doors and enough room (at 24x45 feet) to conveniently accommodate multiple vehicles. So go ahead and store your fifth wheel right alongside your boat or store your motorhome and a car.
Other RV Storage Benefits
Our customers love these extra benefits that our RV and camper storage facility offers:
- Large and wide entrances for easy retrieving and returning of your RV
- An on-site dump site and restrooms for convenience
- Access from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week
- Highly secure
Beat the crowds when returning home from your traveling adventures and get all of your RV needs taken care of in one stop. On-site at our Prineville, Oregon location is a private dump station and convenient restrooms.
Long-Term RV Storage Tips
If you're looking for long-term RV storage, here are a couple of tips for preparing:
- Make sure you've winterized your RV over the winter months
- Clean the inside and outside of the motorhome and dry thoroughly prior to storing
- If you decide to put a cover on your RV, make sure it's made of the right materials to protect against mold
- Close the blinds in the RV and use reflectors in the windshields (even though spaces are covered, the morning or afternoon sun may reach some parts)
- Consider insects and rodents by taking measures to seal various openings, and ensure there isn't anything inside that would attract them (like food!)
So store your recreational vehicle at our facility to help preserve it while you're not out making memories. We also have indoor car storage in Prineville as well!
Recreational Self Storage Features
You lead an active life but don't want your garage to be an active storage unit. And, you want to know your favorite recreation toys are kept in a safe place while they're not in use. We've got you covered. Our enclosed storage units are perfect for keeping all your recreational toys in one place.
Whether you're looking for boat storage or a space for all your other fun vehicles, you'll enjoy easy in-and-out access and availability seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., so your recreational toys are ready to go when you are.
Our storage units protect your investments from cold winters and hot summers. Features include:
- 24 feet by 45 feet of storage
- Fully enclosed storage unit with an extra wide automatic roll-up door
- Large vehicle access, perfect for recreational vehicles (RVs)
- Concrete floors, steel walls, and insulated ceilings
- Secure storage access with state-of-the-art systems
People use our storage units for all kinds of recreational motor vehicles and watercraft, for example:
- ATV storage
- Motorcycle/bike storage
- Golf cart storage
- Raft storage
- Snowmobile storage
- Ski and WaveRunner storage
Our large units accommodate your trailers, too – so all you have to do when you get there is hook ‘em up and go. Keep all your toys' accessories and tools there, too, in case you need to fix something on the fly.
If you want to store for longer – like boat storage for the winter – storing them with us means not having to worry about prepping your toys for harsh outside weather conditions. (But you're still going to want to follow all the best practices for storing your recreational vehicles, ATVs, watercraft, small engine vehicles and toys away for a longer period of time.)
So don't let your lack of space cramp your active lifestyle. Let our Prineville, Oregon, storage units open up your calendar for more adventures.