When you're not making use of your recreational vehicles, make room at home by storing them with us. Our RV storage units are built with plenty of room for most recreational vehicles (including campers, boats and trailers). They are also highly secure and will protect your treasure from water damage, sun damage, mud, dirt and more.
We offer two types of RV and trailer storage at our Prineville, Oregon, location:
- Covered Stalls - with 30 AMP power outlets, overhead lighting and concrete floors. And by offering three sizes, we can comfortably accommodate Class A, B and C types of RVs. So, select your best option from these threes sizes:12x30, 12x35 or 14x45.
- Fully Enclosed Units - that come with extra wide automatic roll-up doors and enough room (at 24x45 feet) to conveniently accommodate multiple vehicles. So go ahead and store your fifth wheel right along side your boat or store your motorhome and a car.
Other RV Storage Benefits
Our customers love these extra benefits that our RV and camper storage offer:
- Large and wide entrances for easy retrieving and returning of your RV
- An on-site dump site and restrooms for convenience
- Access from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week
- Highly secure storage area
Beat the crowds when returning home from your traveling adventures and get all of your RV needs taken care of in one stop. On-site at our Prineville, Oregon location is a private dump station and restrooms for your convenience.
Long-Term RV Storage Tips
If you're looking for long-term RV storage, here are a couple of tips for preparing:
- Make sure you've winterized your RV over the winter months
- Clean the inside and outside of the motorhome and dry thoroughly prior to storing
- If you decide to put a cover on your RV, make sure it's made of the right materials to protect against mold
- Close the blinds in the RV and use reflectors in the windshields (even though spaces are covered, the morning or afternoon sun may reach some parts)
- Consider insects and rodents by taking measures to seal various openings, and ensure there isn't anything inside that would attract them (like food!)
So store your recreational vehicle with us to help preserve it while you're not out making memories. Contact us today!