Since Secure Storage opened its doors in 1987, we've never had an incidence of theft, vandalism or fire in any location we operate in. That says a lot when national reports show that many storage units tend to see at least a few per year on average (and sometimes much more).
We're proud of our pristine track record, and know it's due to the many layers of security and control we put into our secure storage units.
Check out the features that provide safe storage to our customers:
- Tall, heavy-duty fences surrounding the storage facility
- Electronic access with personalized codes to get inside and outside of the grounds and into your unit
- Timed access to open individual units upon entering and automatic reset of security
- Individual alarms for storage units
- Galvanized steel walls in storage units that are nearly impossible to break through
- Well-lit facilities day and night
- State-of-the-art digital video surveillance system 24/7
- A resident storage manager who lives on site, carefully selected and screened
Our secure electronic access is specially designed; here's how it works:
- Enter in your personalized code into the drive-up keypad.
- The code will open the gate and disarm your individual unit.
- If you don't open your unit within 10 minutes, it is automatically re-armed.
Our staff can consult with you on the best way to store your valued items as well, just to give you that added layer of security inside your unit.
Our security measures are some of the most stringent that exist in self-storage today. The only people who care about your stuff as much as you is Secure Storage, and we make sure it's protected.We hope you choose Secure Storage when you are looking for a storage unit in Prineville, Oregon.
Reserve a unit today!